Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Excerpt: Feeding Frenzy!



"Several people were swarming around something on the floor. I was reminded of that horrid night on the moors when I stumbled upon vampires feeding.

Were these people vampires? I recognized them; the young golden haired man and the elderly couple as well as others. Each of them covered in blood, caked in the stuff!

“Come, my dear. There is enough to go around,” Lillian said gently, urging me to partake of the feed.

They began to move away so I could see what was on the floor. At first I couldn’t take it in. But then I saw what it was.

They had been feeding on a naked girl! Her body was streaked in blood yet still more blood poured from her. She vanished from sight as the group began to feed once again..."

End of excerpt



or boxed set

all 4 novels $4.99


~*~

eFestival of Words 2014: Best Villain, Eco/ Best Horror, The House on Blackstone Moor
.
Top 10 Books - 2013
The House on Blackstone Moor
Aoife Marie Sheridan - ALL THINGS FANTASY
Publisher, Ultimate Fantasy Books 
'
"92 Horror authors you need to read right now"
Carole Gill -- the Blackstone Vampires series
~Charlotte Books - EXAMINER

No comments:

Post a Comment