Wednesday, July 8, 2015

LOVE ON THE DARK SIDE! AND SOME BOOK NEWS!


Hey! Very excited today because I changed the title of my blog. It had been The Dark Writing of Carole Gill. Now it's Carole Gill's Love on the Dark Side. The inspiration for the change comes from the promotion for
The Voracious Vixens! 13 novels for 99cents!



My novel, Justine: Into the Blood is one of the 13 novels in the boxed set. The promo tour is going very well and I'm excited!



I do write dark horror but I realized I have a four-novel series out that is darkest Gothic Romance. The Blackstone Vampires Series is darker than well, hell. Any series that begins with the heroine finding her mad, incestuous father has killed himself and wiped out her family at the same time, is pretty dark! There is love waiting for Rose Baines, but it comes at a terrible price.
A lot goes on in this book. There is one hell of a fight between demons! How's that for different?

You will meet the demon, Eco in this book who is villainous, but interesting! You will also glimpse some of the madness and debauchery of Eve Darton, Mistress of Blackstone House.

Continuing on to Book 2, Unholy Testament - The Beginnings. We now have demon Eco saying he is in love with Rose. There are confessions, one of which is of a blood-soaked affair with Erzsebat Bathory, The Blood Countess, herself--among other things.

Book 3 Unholy Testament - Full Circle opens with Eco meeting Eve Darton for the first time. Their twisted obsession for one another is revealed as are all the secrets of Blackstone House. Around all that are vampires being vampires--which includes feeding, lust galore, along with (you guessed it) some more debauchery!

Well, it's a series that has vampires as I have always envisioned them. They are capable of complex emotions, but they are in the last analysis. vampires!

Dracula and his brides appear in Book 4. The Fourth Bride is the most erotic of the 4 book series by the way.

LOVE ON THE DARK SIDE, RIGHT? YES!

Justine: Into the Blood, Book 1 in the Blood and Passion series is the most romantic of my vampire novels There's plenty of sex too. I'd say Justine is dark paranormal romance. I am so proud her story is one of the novels in Voracious Vixens!

SOME BOOK NEWS:




I, Bathory-Queen of Blood is a novel about Erzsebat Bathory, the Blood Countess. I have read a number of non-ficiton books and novels about her and find that she is watered down in novels. I am not writing her that way. You'll be able to see for yourself in a few months.

She's Bathory, murderous and fired up with rage as she always was but she is also capable of great passionate affairs and is highly sexed.

There's more to tell, but you'll have to wait for another blog post. I hope you don't mind.





No comments:

Post a Comment