Saturday, September 19, 2015

VAMPIRES, SEX LUST AND FEEDING!


They're VAMPIRES! That's how I think vampires behave. I just don't see them as monogamous creatures, however I do have them experience deep feelings for one another. That is, great passionate desire for another. It might be obsession more than 'love.' But whatever you call it, it is interesting! I have no doubt you will agree.

Vampires are wanton, sexual creatures. They love sex as much as they do feeding. If they feel emotion it's probably lust, although I do have vampires sensing something more profound than that and feeling it.

Mainly I have them lusting and feeding all over the place. It's just what they are, what makes them vampires. If you like vampire fiction that features VAMPIRES, take a gamble!


DARK PARANORMAL ROMANCE & HORROR COMBINED!
2014 - Amazon Bestseller in Dark Fantasy
2015 - Amazon Bestseller in Vampire Horror

"92 Horror authors you need to read right now"
Carole Gill -- the Blackstone Vampires series
~Charlotte Books - EXAMINER

."In the attempt to find the just measure of horror and terror, I came upon the writing of Carole Gill whose work revealed a whole new dimension to me. The figure of the gothic child was there. Stoker's horror was there. Along with the romance! At the heart of her writing one stumbles upon a genuine search for that darkness we lost with the loss of Stoker."
     DR. MARGARITA GEORGIEVA ~ Gothic Readings in the Dark

AMAZON 

$3.99 4/novels box set

No comments:

Post a Comment