Saturday, December 5, 2015

WHAT'S BEHIND THE BLACKSTONE VAMPIRE SERIES? LOTS!


I have several books out in total. But this Series is close to my heart. Let me tell you why.

Whether you are reading my dark horror fiction or Gothic romance and paranormal romance novels, you'll find meaning. My characters, whether mortal or not, are multi-faceted. They are good, evil and sometimes both. And why they are that way is made clear upon further examination.

I want readers to feel things, to suffer along with the characters. I even want you to understand the worst villains and monsters, with the exception of the incestuous, murdering father in The House on Blackstone Moor!

With regard to the demon, Eco and all of his sins and murderous ways and evil--I want you to know what it feels like to be him! 

At the core of my fiction, particularly what you will find in this Series, is the battle between good and evil. Don't underestimate the power of evil. History shows us that, both current and past.

When I began the series, with The House on Blackstone Moor and wrote of the worst evil I could think of--incest, I knew I had a tale to tell. Let's remember there were no support groups in Victorian England. If you came home, as the heroine does to discover your family butchered, and you go into shock, you would be taken to the madhouse. Period. No Oprah, no Dr. Phil--no self help books or groups. No helpline to phone.

In the madhouse you would be dependent on your doctor. But what if that doctor was evil?

Each book in the Series continues one upon the other with the exception of The Fourth Bride (of Dracula) which can be read as a standalone.

The stories and characters will draw you in, that I promise. Go for it.

$3.99 for 4 full-length award winning novels

No comments:

Post a Comment