Friday, September 4, 2015

REMINDER, FOR THE RECORD: I WRITE TWO KINDS OF HORROR!



I write dark paranormal and Gothic romance as well as dark horror. 

The Gothic romantic fiction I write is combined with horror. This fiction is replete with tortured vampires, passionate sex and feeding. I believe vampires are wanton, highly sexual creatures and I depict them that way. Having said that, they are capable of deeply felt emotions. They are complex creatures. There are good and bad among them as there are among all beings.

With regard to the horror, it tends to be contemporary. I have all sorts of monsters, some human and some human-like. Serial killers, monstrous beings inside, don't necessarily look like what they are. That to me, is most scary.

Okay! So what's out there? 

This is!


Justine: Into the Blood is Book 1 of my new Blood and Passion Series.

   



My four-novel award-winning Blackstone Vampires Series is also out. 






For dark horror fans:



This is my collection of horror (and some sci-fi) short stories:








update:

I. BATHORY, QUEEN OF BLOOD



latest release on sale at Amazon

MY AUTHOR PAGE AT AMAZON:









2 comments:

  1. From one published horror and paranormal author to another, I must congratulate you on your remarkable literary success.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi! i thought i published this. i am so sorry, thank you so very much for your kind words!

    ReplyDelete